2016 Merch Design Contest
Do you find yourself doodling in your notebooks, counting down the days ‘til Roo? We see all of the love you artsy fartsy folk put into your Bonnaroo inspired work- so we figured, what the hey, might as well put some on a t-shirt. All you have to do is submit your Bonnaroo designs, follow a couple rules, and one winner will have their artwork printed and sold as official Bonnaroo merch!
- Raw beauty and force of power (show us your skillz)
- Creative expression dialed all the way up!
- Unique and captivating, just like you!
- Representative of Bonnaroo Experience. It should probably say BONNAROO as well.
- Full Compliance with “The Nitty Gritty Stuff”
What’s in it for you?
- (2) GA Tickets to Bonnaroo 2016
- (1) GA Car Camping Pass for Bonnaroo 2016
- (2) Official Bonnaroo tees with your work on it, so you can quite literally strut your stuff on The Farm
- Go down in Bonnaroo history
- See your work worn by a whole bunch of smiling, singing, and skipping Bonnaroovians
The Nitty Gritty Stuff
- Enter by emailing your design to email@example.com, along with your full name, email address, and anything else you think we should know!
- Here it is, clear as a sunny Tennessee day: entries are due by MAY 8th. But sooner is always better.
- And you gotta make sure your design includes the word BONNAROO. Duh.
- Your work, and your work only! No use of copyrighted material.
- Bigger isn’t alllllways better. Pretty please (with sugar on top) limit your submissions to a maximum size of 2000px on the long side and less than 5 MB. And keep it simple! JPG / PDF / PNG only for submissions. If you win, we’ll reach out for hi-res print files.
- If Bonnaroo is not producing your design as official festival merchandise, you can’t produce it yourself. Unauthorized use of the Bonnaroo name is pretty uncool - but also illegal - so please read the contest rules below and don’t get yourself in any trouble!