Roo-duce, Roo-use, Roo-cycle: Pre-Roo Packing Tips
• Carpool - The less stuff you stack, the more people you can pack!
• Buy water in bulk and bring reusable bottles.
• Buy food in bulk. Avoid bringing food that spoils easily and/or is individually wrapped. Plan ahead and only bring the amount of food you need so you do not waste a lot of excess food.
• Think reusable before you buy disposable!
• Bring bags for garbage AND recycling.
• Avoid styrofoam coolers.
• Smokers - bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground has to be picked up by someone.
• Consider borrowing camping equipment before buying new (tent, cooler, tarp, grill, etc.).
• If you have to buy new, then reuse or recycle the box before you arrive on site. Be sure to plan to bring your camping gear home with you – do not leave it behind to be thrown away!
• Avoid bringing unnecessary items that become pesky waste (sequins, silly string, confetti, balloons, packing peanuts, etc.)
Thanks for your cooperation in helping keep Bonnaroo clean. Together we can take the phrase “leave only footprints” one step further, and make sure the waste footprint that we as a community leave behind is as small as possible.