Bonnaroo 2013 Wristband Information
• Each ticket buyer to Bonnaroo 2013 will receive a high security wristband with a uniquely coded RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip embedded inside. Every wristband will be scanned as you enter & exit the festival site, as well as the Centeroo and Main Venue areas.
• Each package shipped will include detailed instructions on the proper procedure for using your Bonnaroo 2013 wristband. It is important that you read these instructions and follow them exactly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in your not being admitted to the festival site.
• If you have any questions about or problems with your wristband, visit one of the Wristband Customer Service stations. There will be three, one located adjacent to the entrance to Centeroo, one near the Bonnaroo Arch at the entrance to the What Stage / main venue, and the last at the Woodland entrance to the What Stage / main venue.
REQUIRED WRISTBAND REGISTRATION:
This year, all Bonnaroovians are required to register his/her RFID wristband. It’s your ticket and your investment. Registering will establish its authenticity and ensure that your uniquely coded wristband belongs to you. As an extra benefit, our friends at Ford are giving you a chance to win an all-new 2014 Ford Fiesta. After registering, connect to Facebook and secure an additional entry for a chance to win. Connecting will also enhance your Bonnaroo experience with social media features, possible VIP upgrades, merchandise discounts, setlists and free music from Bonnaroo bands. Awesome!
NEW FOR 2013:
For 2013 we ask that all Bonnaroovians apply their wristband before arriving to the festival Tollbooths. Please check out our instructional video below.
WARNING! FAKE TICKETS & WRISTBANDS:
Only wristbands purchased through the Bonnaroo ticket website are guaranteed to be authentic, with properly coded and activated RFID technology. We do not want any of our fans to be scammed. Please be aware:
• We are not responsible for any counterfeit tickets or wristbands.
• In addition, any wristbands reported lost or stolen will have their RFID chip deactivated and will not be valid.
• For your own protection, please do not purchase wristbands from any source other than bonnaroo.com or your most trusted friends and family. Fake or deactivated wristbands may look like the real thing but they will be identified by our scanning system at the front gates.
• Those in possession of fake wristbands – or ones reported lost or stolen – will not be admitted to the festival.
There are NO paper tickets for Bonnaroo 2013. Don’t get scammed!
The Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival wants to stop ticketing abuses and we need your help. If you would like to report an experience with ticket fraud, please visit the Bonnaroo ticket fraud web page.