Lite Brites, My Little Ponies, Nickelodeon Gak, Hot Wheels, POGs…
That’s one kind of wish list… but Bonnaroovians have been submitting wishes for next year’s festival lineup using #Roo13Wishlist on Twitter.
Now we want you to narrow it down to your #1 artist for Bonnaroo 2013 and…
1. Create a video stating your case for why your artist of choice NEEDS to be on the lineup. Hold a sign, sing a song, have some fun!
2. Film it using a phone, camera, webcam, Flipcam or whatever else is handy and easy
3. The video can be 10 seconds or 4 minutes as long as its awesome
4. Upload video to YouTube and tag with Roo13Wishlist or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Because it’s fun
2. We wanna book your favorite band so you come hang on the farm with us in June
3. You may…
- Be featured on the Bonnaroo365 YouTube channel
- Participate in the official Bonnaroo 2013 lineup announcement
- Have your video played on the main stage big screens at Bonnaroo 2013
Here’s some good examples!