Once In A Lifetime. Every Time.
Camping at Bonnaroo is hardly “camping” by most definitions of the word – it’s an endless adventure of discovery and human connection with your fellow Bonnaroovians, and a key part of the Bonnaroo experience. Expect crazy surprises, unique adventures, and stories you’ll tell for a lifetime – this is NOT your average festival camping.
2020 Plaza Announcements Coming Soon!
Our plazas are headed for their best year yet in 2020. Expect silliness, surprises, and some downright ROO-diculous good times across the Farm this year. join the E-List and be the first to know more!
Plazas: Campground Hubs Of Adventure & Convenience
Plazas are strategically located public places throughout the campgrounds for the community to gather, explore art & activities, as well as access amenities like info, medical or safety staff. No matter where you’re camped, you’ll have a plaza nearby. 2020 Plaza information coming soon!
All Plazas Include:
fun activities, parties, and art 👨🎤, shade 🌴, Free public Wifi📱, showers 🚿, charging stations ⚡️, drinking water💧, Clean Vibes Trading Post redemption centers ♻️, misting stations 💦, medical 🚑, safety stations 🚨, information ℹ️, and portable restrooms 🚽
Living on The Farm:
Camping, Hotels, & Much More
Believe it or not, you WILL want to sleep at some point. But don’t worry, from good old festival camping to some full-on fancy-pants glamping, we’ve got you covered with all sorts of options:
- Car & RV camping
- Groop & Community camping
- Rentable Le Bon Tents & glamping
- Hotels with direct shuttles
- Daily Nashville shuttle packages to and from Music City
- and much more!
The REAL Bathrooms
Awww Yisss 🙌. New as of 2016 (and always improving) Bonnaroo’s permanent Bathroom facilities are equipped with clean running water and plenty of real flushable toilets. Located near the tower entrance to Centeroo and along the road between the main stage and the which stage field, they’re always there when you need them.
Showers can be found at most Plaza locations, indicated on your festival map. Showers are operated and cleaned by our very own shower fairies during hours of operations:
SHOWER DETAILS (Subject to change)
- Wednesday from 9pm – 12 am (at Plazas 2, 3 and 10 only)
- Thursday – Sunday from 6am – 2am (all Plazas)
- On Monday, showers will be open from 6am – 11am (all Plazas)
COST: Showers cost $10 during peak hours (daily between 6am – 2pm and 6pm – 10pm), and we also offer $5 “happy hours” during off-peak hours (daily from 2 pm – 6 pm and 10 pm – 2 am).
Forget something? We’ve got you covered. There are two well-stocked General Stores on-site – one near the tower entrance to Centeroo, and one near the entrance to the Main Venue (by The Arch). Each store offers personal hygiene items, batteries, disposable cameras, ice, beer, water, soda, food – you get the picture. If you forgot something, get it here!
Bonnaroo Lockers (Available soon)
Reserve your locker in advance for the ultimate convenience. Lockers are located just inside Centeroo, patiently waiting to be filled with your sweatshirts for late night, glitter for touch-ups and more!
What to Pack
Prepare thyself! Need some pointers on how to impROOve your camping experience? Just because we’re camping doesn’t mean we are roughing it.
DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT
- Camping gear
- Tents & Shelters (you will want SHADE!)
- Sleeping Bags & Beds
- Cooler and/or water jugs (ice available for purchase throughout the campgrounds)
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Stainless steel water bottle (or two!)
- Camping chairs, tables, and anything else that might help create a comfy home-away- from home
- Rain gear (failure to bring it increases the chance of rain)
- Your favorite hoodie (yes, it CAN get cold in TN)
- Extra shoes/sneakers (treat yo feet!)
- Mud boots (in case it rains)
- Bug spray (we recommend without DEET – be green!)
- Sunscreen (lots of it)
- A hat for shade
- A bandana (in Tennessee, in June, you’re going to sweat)
- Biodegradable plastic bags for trash (we do provide some bags for trash and recycling, but extras are nice)
- Toilet paper (you never know)
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (avoid keeping keys in your car!)
YOU DON’T NEED IT TO SURVIVE, BUT YOU’LL BE HAPPY YOU HAVE IT
- Small stove or grill if you would like to cook some of your own food (please obey our Gasoline/Charcoal/Propane Policy)
- Small luggage lock for your tent (please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked out of view in your vehicle) or rent one of our lockers
- Vehicle key code (this makes it easy for the locksmith to duplicate your car key if you lose it)
- Phosphate-free and sulfate-free soaps, detergents and shampoos
- Smokers – bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground, someone has to pick up!
- Extra clown nose
- Blanket (for sitting)
- Earplugs (for sleeping)
- Portable speakers or radio