Pre-Sale is already the best way for dedicated Bonnaroovians to save some money on their trip to The Farm, but this year we’ve teamed up with PayPal to help you save even more. The first 2,000 Pre-Sale orders placed using PayPal accounts can qualify for $25 dollars back!
How It Works
- Step 1: Plan ahead and know what you want to buy during Pre-Sale. Are you doing GA? VIP? Will you do normal Car Camping, or opt for a hotel package? If you need help planning your Roo, start here.
- Step 2: Make sure you have a confirmed U.S. PayPal account. If you don’t, you can sign up for free at PayPal.com
- Step 3: Be Ready for Pre-Sale at 10am ET on Friday Nov 24th (Black Friday)
- Step 4: Be one of the first 2,000 orders confirmed using PayPal as your payment method
- Step 5: Be patient! It will take us a little time to 100% confirm who ordered first, and make absolutely sure there that this perk is going to our core fans. If you are one of the first 2,000 PayPal orders, you will receive an email by December 1st
- Note that the credit is applied to the first 2000 orders placed using PayPal, NOT the first 2000 tickets. So, for example, if you order 4 tickets in one order to take advantage of our “buy 4, get a free Car Camping Pass” deal, you will still only get $25. Plan ahead to determine the best strategy for your group (these first 2,000 are likely to go very quickly)
- You must buy a GA, VIP, or Platinum ticket to get the $25 (not, for example, simply a car camping pass by itself.)
*The offer is only available for users with a valid U.S. PayPal account who use PayPal to purchase the tickets. If you sign up for a new PayPal account, you will need to verify and confirm your email address, and add a payment method (bank account or credit card) to your PayPal account in order to purchase your tickets. In order to receive your $25 credit, your PayPal account must remain in good standing. Locked or restricted accounts will not be able to receive or use the funds.