Comfort, Convenience, And A Whole Lot of Positivity
- Exclusive viewing areas for the What & Which stages
- Preferred parking and camping near venue in VIP area for one car (See RV page for RV upgrade info)
- Air conditioned VIP lounge in the campground
- Special shower and restroom facilities with attendants
- Exclusive VIP entrance to the festival grounds, Centeroo, and the Main Stage Venue
- VIP pre-event party on Thursday night
- Exclusive charging service for all your gadgets in the VIP Courtyard
- Single day tickets now available!
- Exclusive VIP lounges located in VIP Courtyard and Centeroo and including:
- Fun games and activities
- Live video feeds of performances
- Exclusive bars and vendors
- Public Wifi
- Gospel Brunch party on Sunday morning with gospel choir performance in VIP Campground
- Commemorative Bonnaroo Merchandise Packages
- Yoga classes on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the VIP Campground
Taking Bonnaroo Luxury To A Shiny New Level
- Optional Platinum-Exclusive accommodations + tickets packages including 2 person Le Bon Cabanas and 4 person RV Oasis Rentals.
- Up close viewing of your favorite shows from the pit areas at What, Which, and Other Stages.
- Additional premium viewing areas at This Tent & That Tent (*Capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.)
- Reserved Platinum camping location within the VIP Campground.
- Exclusive & private “fast track” entrance to the venue from the reserved Platinum Camping Area.
- Access to an exclusive Platinum Hospitality Lounge.
- Exclusive shower and air-conditioned restroom facilities with attendants in Platinum Camping Area.
- Platinum Food and Beverage Package that includes a Welcome Happy Hour in the exclusive Platinum Hospitality Lounge along with free breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and daily complimentary Roo Specialty Beverage offerings for all Platinum Pass Holders.
Farm Fare Catering Package
Catered Lunch & Dinner on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
- Catered by Five Senses Restaurant & Catering, Bonnaroo’s Farm Fare includes lunch & dinner on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the festival. Relax and enjoy mouth-watering meals in a private air conditioned tent centrally located in the VIP camping area.
- Drool over last year’s full menu HERE ($199.50 per person for the full weekend, plus fees)
Roll Like A Rockstar
Experience Bonnaroo Like You’ve Never Dreamed
Watch music from the exclusive Main Stage viewing area, or relax backstage in the hospitality tent. It’s your call at Bonnaroo when you Roll Like A Rockstar. Party all weekend long in multiple VIP lounges located on-site. Sleep and relax in privacy while onboard your own luxury, air-conditioned and fully stocked Rock ‘n’ Roll Tour Bus or private Glamping Tent. Enjoy meals and specialty food and drink offerings prepared throughout the day for you and your crew. If you want it all, Bonnaroo’s Roll Like A Rockstar is for you… and a few of your lucky friends.
- Live in your own private tour buses with comfortable and spacious accommodations for up to 8 people and enjoy all the magic Bonnaroo’s Roll Like A Rockstar package has to offer.
- Want to Roll Like a Rockstar with a more intimate posse? Check out our Roll Like a Rockstar Glamping Program. You receive all the same amenities as the tour bus crew above while staying in a fully stocked, luxury tent with accommodations for 2.