Prepare thyself! Need some pointers on how to impROOve your camping experience? Just because we’re camping doesn’t mean we are roughing it.
DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT
- Camping gear
- Tents & Shelters
- Sleeping Bags & Beds
- Cooler and/or water jugs (ice available for purchase throughout the campgrounds)
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Stainless steel water bottle (or two!)
- Camping chairs, tables, and anything else that might help create a comfy home-away- from home
- Rain gear (failure to bring it increases the chance of rain)
- Your favorite hoodie (yes, it CAN get cold in TN)
- Extra shoes/sneakers (treat yo feet!)
- Mud boots (in case it rains)
- Bug spray (we recommend without DEET – be green!)
- Sunscreen (lots of it)
- A hat for shade
- A bandana (in Tennessee, in June, you’re going to sweat)
- Biodegradable plastic bags for trash (we do provide some bags for trash and recycling, but extras are nice)
- Toilet paper (you never know)
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (avoid keeping keys in your car!)
YOU DON’T NEED IT TO SURVIVE, BUT YOU’LL BE HAPPY YOU HAVE IT
- Small stove or grill if you would like to cook some of your own food (please obey our Gasoline/Charcoal/Propane Policy)
- Small luggage lock for your tent (please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked out of view in your vehicle) or rent one of our lockers
- Vehicle key code (this makes it easy for the locksmith to duplicate your car key if you lose it)
- Phosphate-free and sulfate-free soaps, detergents and shampoos
- Smokers – bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground, someone has to pick up!
- Extra clown nose
- Blanket (for sitting)
- Earplugs (for sleeping)
- Portable speakers or radio
Centeroo Bag Policy
Clear bags & specific styles of non-clear bags allowed within specific size limits. Hydration packs still allowed within specific sizes. Details in this graphic and more in ourFAQ. Note that this graphic does not apply to the campgrounds.
YES Empty water bottles(link to water info)
YES 1 factory sealed water bottle (smaller than 1L please)
YES Clear bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear pvc which do not exceed 20″ x 15″ x 9″
YES Waist pack, fanny packs, or similar
YES Small Clutch Bags up to 4.5″ x 5.5″
YES Empty hydration packs with a gear capacity of 2.5L/150 cubic inches with no more than two front pockets. (i.e. water bladder + 2 additional front pockets). No larger than 20″ x 15″ x 9″.
YES Lawn chair (less than a foot off the ground)
YES Point and shoot cameras / cameras with detachable lens less than 2” long
YES Totem (Less than 7 feet tall, and less than 1 inch in diameter. Must be made of light material: swim noodles, foam type material, cardboard tubes, fabric, light plastic, balloons and/or blow up items.)
NO Food or drinks, other than water and small snacks (Trail mix, yes. Double cheeseburger, no.)
NO Selfie sticks, go pro sticks, tripods
NO Outside alcohol (alcohol will be sold in venue)
NO Chairs that sit higher than 1 foot off the ground
NO Totems made of wood or heavier metal will not be allowed. This includes flag poles and heavy sticks.
NO Anything that’s prohibited elsewhere on festival grounds
ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.